We are very sorry that iZuZ’s web IM services were down for more than 24 hours. We feel very sorry for all those inconveniences caused by this service being down disaster.
Lots of our users reported problems. Thank all of you.
We were on vocation and our web IM services have no monitor system yet. So only until today, back from vocation, we knew that our services were down! This was a big lesson for us!
We will learn from this lesson and will make our best to provide more stable web IM services. Here are our coming jobs, if you would like to know:
1. Build a monitor system to keep our services online
2. Rebuild our web IM services as a distributed system to provide more stable services
3. Build a system to reporting status messages to our administrators’ mobile phone
4. More … We are listening to all of you.
These days, iZuZ’s web IM services were unstable for being under database pressure and met some crashing down. And we were working hard to fix these problems over these days. And now we are very proud to tell you, our users, that we had fixed those problems. We will always be trying to provide you better and stabler web IM services.
Here are our services updates:
1. Updating Web IMs to Version 20081110
We add “News and Updates” for each login. We hope our visitors to get the latest news or updates of our web IM sevices.
2. Adding New Message Arrival Sound Notification
You may already notice that if there is a new message, a sound is played to catch your attention.
3. Adding Avatar Support to Yahoo! Messenger
We already support avatar in Gtalk, MSN, AIM. And now after adding avatar support to Y! Messenger, all of iZuZ’s web IM services are supporting avatar.
4. Adding Support of Embedding iZuZ Web IMs in Other Sites
For more information, please read previous post “Embed izuz’s Web IMs in Your Site”.
5. Fixing Bugs of Services Being Unstable
Our servers will be more stable and have higher percent of online time.
As always, we, http://izuz.net/, iZuZ web IM services will try to provide you our best services.