Web Facebook Chat Updated

We are pleased to announce that WeBuzz.IM’s web Facebook Chat has been updated.

Several months ago, we had released web Facebook Chat for our users, based on Facebook’s XMPP supports. But Facebook’s XMPP supports require you to get an alias user name before you can using it. So lots of users get login refused. Only a few users get logined and use our web messenger service.

In order to provide web Facebook Chat to more of our users, we update our web Facebook Chat messenger, based on its web page messenger. And now, our users can login with email and password, and won’t be refused even they have no alias user name for their account.

Don’t wait any more, use WeBuzz.IM web Facebook Chat now. And don’t forget to give us feedback to make it better.

- – We buzz together @ WeBuzz.IM

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Web Facebook Chat Updated

1. sarnloiswam says:

2. lexie says:

web facebook chat is still not working.. you said you haveimproved it so that we will not be using Alias anymore but when I tried..it’s not yet working,…please check.. thanks

3. Zhou Renjian says:

You can not get logined with your email address and password? What does it say?
    Could you please describe more about how it is not working?

Thanks for your feedback.

• lexie says:

hello Zhou..It’s working now…thanks for that…but then the yahoo messenger is not..everytime i send a message for example i will send hello it says “failed to send “hello” with error “null” …something like that..I don’t know why…please check..thanks..

• Zhou Renjian says:

Thanks for your feedback.
        It seemed that your yahoo messenger got logged out (maybe the connection was broken by unknown reason). And logout and login again may resolve this problem. We will add error message in the response.
        And we will keep monitoring this problem.

• lexie says:

thanks for the reponse too…ill keep you updated if some problems occured. more power… I love WEBUZZ :)

• lexei says:

I just wonder about the problem in logging in the facebook chat..before it was easy to log in the facebook chat but how about now? why do I have to open first my official facebook to confirm it…i just don’t understand..

• Zhou Renjian says:

Facebook detects that you (or other users) login from a different IP (through our servers), and it thinks that it is not normal for you. So it needs to confirm your account for further usage.
            We hate the IP restrictions too.
            We are still searching for solutions to avoid such IP restrictions.

4. lexei says:

@Zhou Renjian – now i got it…you are right..i logged in the official website then i tried it again and it works…

5. Alex says:

I can log into facebook chat, but I always see all my contacts off-line, do you have an idea why this occure? Please consider that my proxy has a web filter that blocks connections to facebook.com and other social networks. Could this be the cause? Thanks from Italy.

6. Alex says:

I don’t know…
    I have too many friends on facebook and I think it is very unlikely to have all my contacts offline because I have many friends (300). I think there is a problem, but I do not know if it is a webuzz.im problem or a firewall / web filter, etc.. problem. I used Webuzz here in the same network (same filters and firewall) for a few days but now isn’t working.

• Alex says:

.. just to let you know that I’m using webuzz and it’s working fine chatting with Gtalk and MSN, but I still have problems only with facebook chat (all contacts appear offline but I know they are online ^__^ )
      Thanks a lot.

7. lexie says:

hi Zhou…
    I do have the same problem with Alex…It’s very unusual that all my friends are offline…I asked some of my friends and they said they are online..it’s just that i can’t see them. please fix it immediately thanks..it’s just that fb chat is always part of my day^^ thanks :-)

• Zhou Renjian says:

Thanks for reporting problems.
      It seems that Facebook updated its protocol on announcing its social mail box service. We have just fixed it. And we will roll out the update tomorrow ( about 15 hours later ). Please keep tuned and give us feedback.

• Alex says:

Hi Zhou, at moment the issue seems not solved. I’ll try again in a few hours. Other chat are working fine.

• Zhou Renjian says:

We reviewed the bug-fix, and it seemed that the bug is not totally fixed. Someone’s web Facebook Chat worked while someone’s chat did not work.
          We will rolled out another bug fix tomorrow.
          Thanks for your feedback.

• Kamberley says:

I feel so much happier now I undsnetard all this. Thanks!

8. Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re
    working with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m
    having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for
    something completely unique. P.S
    Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

9. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.

I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

10. アシックス(asics) ローテ WD TVR456 ホワイト/NB 【バレーボール シューズ 靴 ワイド】スポーツ>バレーボール>シューズ>アシックス【ポンパレモール/ポンパレ】。
    銉濄兗銈裤兗 銈枫偣銉嗐儬鎵嬪赋 http://interpaklaundry.com.tr/wp-includes/ID3/Porter-201506100740486293564fj.html

11. アシックス (asics) ハイパーグリップグローブ クオーター GGP504 [分類:パークゴルフ シューズ・グローブ]スポーツ>その他の競技>その他【ポンパレモール/ポンパレ】。
    銉娿儞 銈淬儶銉?鍙栥倞浠樸亼 http://exportfirmament.com/wp-content/themes/daohang1-201506100908254742737lz.html

12. 中央の紐は首の後ろで結ぶおしゃれアクセントとして、また取り外してチューブトップとしても活用できます。
    銈ゃ兇銈点兂銉兗銉┿兂 http://lopotogiatot.vn/images/css/YvesSaintLaurent-jp71400store.html

13. 万が一、店舗、メーカー在庫とも品切れの場合には、何卒ご容赦いただけますようお願いいたします【種別】 固定式サッカースパイク 【メーカー名】 アシックス(asics) 【カラー】 ライムブルー 【アッパー】 人工皮革製(マイクロSK) 【アウトソール】 合成底(ナイロンウレタン)固定式 【特徴】 インナーソール:取り外し式(Solyte) 対応グラウンド:土・天然芝・人工芝 レギュラーラスト トラスティック:運動時にネジレが生じやすい中足部の剛性を強化しフットワークの安定性をアップ! 【ご注意】 画面上と実物では多少色具合が異なって見える場合もございます。
    銈偓銉冦儓銉斻偄銈广償銉炽偗銈淬兗銉儔 http://doctor-okno.ru/wc-logs/agete_1690564_07-43vz.html

14. 成型中敷 足にぴったりフィットする立体成型の中敷です。
    灏忓緞 銉兗銉夈儛銈ゃ偗 http://kvk39.com/more/bike shop-jp01568store.html

15. 並ぶまで必然的に中間マージンや、流通コスト(運賃)などが発生していまいます。
    銉┿儷銉曘儹銉笺儸銉炽儩銉偡銉c儎銈偊銉堛儸銉冦儓 http://whythetech.com/page/css/Ralph Lauren-jp87308store.html

16. 最近は安くて手ごろなランタンもありますが、この777XPを実際につかうとわかる品質や光量が手放せないアウトドアアイテムになる理由だと分かります! LED電灯なので使用電池は”単一のアルカリ電池3本”で約70時間〜最大で約144時間点灯以上使えて大変便利です! しかも点滅モードではなんと驚きの”約240時間”の点灯が可能なため、アウトドアの非常時の備えとしても役立つのではないでしょうか! 釣りに、キャンプ、夜間のアウトドア、また防災グッズなど利用シーンはさまざま! (アウトドアで実際に利用すると意外に付属の本体を吊るせるハンガーフックがとても役にたちます!) そしてなんといってもブランドのLEDランタンなのにお値段がリーズナブルなのも このジェントス エクスプローラーランタン 777XPの魅力の1つです!。
    闆诲嫊銈偡銈广儓鑷虎杌?銇娿仐銈冦倢 http://www.gowimfa.com/wc-logs/City Bikes_4611985_31-42gm.html

17. 味の素 CookDo 荒挽肉麻婆豆腐辛口 189.4g x6 4901001135523 【直送品の為、代引き不可】食品>調味料>その他【ポンパレモール/ポンパレ】。
    銉偞銈?銈偗銈汇偟銉兓銉°兂銉嗐儕銉炽偣 http://promosuzukiindonesia.com/wc-logs/Logos_1902216_37-01tt.html

18. 成分・分量1袋中日本薬局方 消毒用エタノール(76.9 81.4vol%) 220ml医療脱脂綿 48g(4cm4cm 160枚)※添加物として日局ユーカリ油を微量含む保管および取扱い上の注意1.アルコール又は他の薬剤を注入して使用しないこと。

19. 商品説明カラー:ソーラーブルーS14トライブブルーS14ランニングホワイト素材アッパー:合成皮革合成繊維、アウトソール:ゴム底 キャンペーンコード:【buy2sale10】(コピーして備考欄に貼り付けてください)。
    銉偆銈儙07 lgs cm http://sukhsagarregency.com/wp-includes/SimplePie/louis garneau_3224592_20-43bj.html

20. f5-68x4 says:

贈った人にわかってもらいたい!!! 補足は皆様のメッセージでお願いします。
    f5-68×4 http://www.whitefriarschristmasmarket.com/wc-logs/diaogan1_9572281_83-47du.html

21. 彡 hearts; 購入について必ずお読み下さいませ ♪♪ hearts;彡 【注意事項】 クロアチアからの配送のためお時間の余裕がいただける方のみご購入をお願いいたします。
    銈ゃ儷銉撱偩銉炽儐 銉栥儸銈广儸銉冦儓 http://mavena-sport.com/abouts/il bisonte-jp74432store.html

22. Ericka says:

Timber smoking pipes absorb much more of the tar and smoke, also it
    tastes of the tobaccos used-which alters the preference of the product with time.

my blog – glass bubbler pipes for sale (Ericka)

23. 在庫がない場合もございます。

24. 指定日以前に投函された場合や、指定日までの発送・お届けが出来なかった場合も弊社では一切の責任を負いかねます。

25. NEWカラー ジュニア専用3D中敷を採用。
    銉愩偆銈?銉娿儞 銇娿仚銇欍倎 http://dhieradj.com/wp-includes/ID3/daohang1-vggwywk90un.html

26. 定番人気の赤白カラーに履き口にはバンダナ柄をあしらった鮮度の高いデザイン。
    銈儹銉撱偄銉炽偝 bamburete http://www.eartdocuments.com/small/orobianco-jp27_511_76qo.html

27. Georgianna says:

Holaestetica te invita a ser parte de su mailing.

28. online loans says:

Whoa this is a useful site.

29. cash advance says:

thank so considerably for your internet site it helps a whole lot.

30. そこヘイヘイ |あなたは使用して作業しているするブログプラットフォームあなたが心共有述べでしょうか? BlogEngineの間選択私は今行く私自身のブログを開始するには、近い将来に私は 難しいことだ時間を/ WordPressの/ b2evolutionのとDrupalの。私が尋ねる理由はあなたのためであり、レイアウト私は完全にユニーク何かを探していますし、ほとんどのブログ、異なるようです。 PS 私の謝罪 取得のためのオフ·トピックが、私はお願いしていました!
    激安特価で販売中 3日間限定 http://www.lones-tumlinger.dk/

31. こんにちは |あなたはするブログプラットフォームあなたが心共有述べでしょうか? BlogEngineの間選択私は今行く私自身のブログを開始するには、近い将来に私は 難しいことだ時間を/ WordPressの/ b2evolutionのとDrupalの。私が尋ねる理由はあなたのためであり、レイアウト私は完全にユニーク何かを探していますし、ほとんどのブログ、異なるようです。 PS 私の謝罪 であるのためのオフ·トピックが、私はお願いしていました!
    绝賛発売 3日間限定 http://www.davinails.pro/

32. I used to be suggested this weeb site via my cousin. I am now not sure whether this
    post is written via him as noboddy else recognize suchh unique about my difficulty.

You’re wonderful! Thank you!

33. Ryder says:

I have fun with, result in I discovered exactly
    what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye